Grand Prix Facts & Numbers Championship has nothing to do with reality. It presents a hypothetical scenario with consistent point distribution across all seasons. Points are given for various qualifying and race results, as follows.
- Fastest Qualifying Lap: 1 point
- Pole Position: 3 points
- P2 Grid Position: 2 points
- P3 Grid Position: 1 point
- First Ten Race Finishers: 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-
- Fastest Race Lap: 3 points
- Race Lead: 0.010 points per kilometer & 0.100 points per race led
© No part of text or table from this web-site may be copied and/or reproduced without permission.